Wednesday, December 12, 2007

week 4, post 2

This book is interesting. I like it more then most books I have read in school but if this wasn’t for school I would probably stop reading this book. The reason I am kind of bored with this book is because it’s just a bunch of fairy tales put together into one book and I have heard all these things before. But it is kind of different because its like David is you and you get to go through all these fairy tales and almost interact with them because as David goes along he changes the stories up a little bit. As I am reading this book it just occurred to me today that David isn’t just weird and is imagining these things, I remembered that he got hit by a plane and he probably got knocked out or killed. So the story is making a little more sense to me now.

No comments: